In this section, you can schedule an automated extraction of default or custom reports that are available under Analytics section.
The Scheduler Section
The Scheduler Section is under the Tools Menu:
Create a Schedule
To create a new Schedule click on
Enter the following details and then click on Add Schedule:
- Name: title of the schedule
- Report Type: choose between Default or Custom
- Report Folder: choose one item among the proposed list of folders (the actual list shows all the existing folders)
- Report Subfolder: choose one item among the proposed list of subfolders (the actual list shows all the existing subfolders in the previously selected folder)
- Report: the report to be extracted. The proposed list is based on the selected Report Type-Folder-Subfolder.
- Output: report format. CSV, PDF or Excel
- Active: toggle on/off to enable/disable the schedule
- Start Time: beginning of the time interval where the schedule is active
- End Time: end of the time interval where the schedule is active
- Cron: day and/or time to run the report extraction
- Last: time range for report result
- Unit: units used for the Last
Example : Last 4 hours, Last 7 days or Last Month.
- Send Mail: if enabled, the extracted report will be forwarded by email for the specified recipient email address.
- Mail Account: outgoing mail account configured under SMTP section or Mail Channel e.g. SMTP)
- Email Address: recipient email address (multiple addresses can be inserted separated by comma). CC and BCC recipients can also be defined.
- Send if Empty: if this flag is enabled, the report will be sent by email even if the content is empty
A schedule will be executed only if the schedule is active and it's within the valid time interval [Start Time : End Time].
The extracted report will be available under Analytics -> Extracted Reports section where you can Download or Delete the file.
- Active: Enabled
- Start Time: 2017-07-01, 06:00:00
- End Time: 2017-07-31, 06:00:00
- Cron (0 0 * * 6): Every Week On Saturday at 00:00
- Last: 5
- Unit: days
A scheduler can be edited and modified, run or deleted.
Click on and choose the command in the menu: