You can use the Agent Management group of blocks to manage the Agents’ status:
- add agent to all the queues he belongs to (Login)
- remove agents to all the queues he belongs to (Logout)
- pause agents on all the queues he belongs to (Pause)
- end pause agent on all the queues he belongs to (End Pause)
This group of blocks can be used in an IVR in order to manage the queue status of the Agents who use external phones (soft phones, hard phones or mobile phones) instead of (or blended with) the traditional Phonebar or the WebRTC bar Agents.
You can find a sample IVR Project on your XCALLY Motion installation, which is quite ready-to-use and can be further refined according your needs:
Let’s see how it works:
- the Agent calls a specific number from any device (mobile, telephone) belonging to him and which has been specified in his profile
- the Agent enters the IVR and is asked to insert the number corresponding to his choice (Login/Logout/Pause/Unpause)
- the remote Agent from now on is managed as one of the local Agents, receiving calls (unless he is in pause) until a log out action is required (repeating the step.1)
If the number used to call the IVR is not recognized, the system plays a failure message
The Playback files used by this sample IVR are on your XCALLY Motion server: you may need to link them to each block if you are not installing the system from scratch but only updating an existing installation (their ID numbers vary from one server to the other). You find these audio files in the Tools-Sounds section:
Remember to set the Agent Phone type in the Project blocks as Internal, Mobile or Phone.