In this section you can monitor all the activities taking place in the Fax Channel queues and eventually change its configuration and workflow in realtime.
You can also view the Agents status on all the available channels and eventually modify it.
When you enter the Realtime Section you find the following tabs:
In the Realtime Section you can monitor Agents at work and change their status on the fly, according to your organization needs:
The list shows, for all the agents currently logged in the system, general and per-channel activity information.
The list of Agents Activities can be searched or filtered clicking on:
Data can be filtered by Agent Status or by Queue.
- Name and internal number
- Status, which can be:
- IDLE if the Agent is currently not working on all the channels
- BUSY if the Agent is currently working on one or more channels
- PAUSE/DEFAULT PAUSE/LOGININPAUSE/CUSTOMPAUSE: if the Agent is in pause (one of the available types of pause or any Custom Pause defined in Tools: Pause)
- ONHOLD if the Agent is currently on hold
- Login Time: the time the Agent is logged in
- Pause Time: the time the Agent is in Pause
You can click on in order to change the Agent Status:
to Logout or Pause, or to Add/Remove the Agent to a Voice Queue (this change doesn’t apply to interactions which are already ongoing and allows you to choose the queues from a list).
If the Agent is already in Pause you will see a different command menu:
with an End Pause command (you can also change the Pause type).
Add an Agent to Queue is contextual and depends on which module you open this window. Pause, End Pause and Logout are instead commands that apply to the global working session
THE FOLLOWING FEATURE IS AVAILABLE STARTING FROM XCALLY MOTION VERSION 2.4.0
For all the Agents using the Phonebar (version 126.96.36.199 or later) that have the manual Screen Recording function activated (see here how to activate it on the Phonebar or here how to configure it for the Agent), there will be a special icon displaying that this feature is operational:
- if not in use at the moment the icon is grey:
- if in use at the moment the icon turns green:
For the Agents that have this feature configured, in the three dots command menu there is also the entry Manage Screen Recording that can be used by the Supervisor to start/stop the screen recording from realtime:
When you click on this entry, if the screen recording is off you can activated it:
Once started the available command in this section will be “Stop Screen Recording”.
The Agent will be notified that the Screen Recording has been activated by the corresponding grey button on the Phonebar becoming red and blinking for the whole recording session.
for any available Channel installed on your XCALLY Motion server, you will see a specific column reporting the activities of the Agent:
- Voice shows the following information:
- Status, one among:
- UNAVAILABLE: the Agent Phonebar or device is currently unavailable
- UNKNOWN: the Agent Phonebar or device status is unknown (e.g. the Agent has never used them)
- IDLE: the Agent is not engaged in any voice interaction (voice call)
- RINGING: the Agent device or Phonebar is currently ringing
- TALKING: the Agent is currently engaged in a voice interaction (voice call)
- PAUSE: the Agent is in pause
- Status, one among:
- the name of the queue the call has been managed (if any)
- the caller number (inbound) or the called number (outbound)
- the phone number Alias
- the call timer
- Other Channels (Chat, Email, SMS, Open Channel and Fax) where the Agent activity can be one of the following:
- IDLE: the Agent is not engaged in any interaction
- WORKING: the Agent is currently engaged in an interaction
- PAUSE: the Agent is in pause
For all the Channels, except the Voice channel, the Status can also be MAXCAPACITY when the number of the max concurrent open interactions for the Agent is reached:
This section shows list of all Fax trunks in the system with information about the trunk status and registry:
- Trunk Status shows status of a SIP trunk registration to motion server
- Registry shows SIP registration status when Motion registers as a client to the provider
In the Queues environment you can monitor the Fax Channel configured queues status:
- Name: the queue name.
- Logged In: total number of online agents associated to the queue.
- Available: number of agents in the queue (online and not in pause) available to receive interactions.
- Paused: number of agents paused in the queue.
- Waiting: number of interactions actually waiting to be managed in the queue.
For each available queue you can click on in order to make changes instantly:
- Edit Queue: use this function in order to edit the queue and make changes (like the queue strategy or the queue agents timeout)
- Add agents to Fax queue: use this function in order to add or remove agents from a queue
In this section you can view useful realtime information about the Accounts of your system:
- Name: Account name
- Key: Account short name
- Total: the number of email interactions managed (in plus out)
- In: the number of email interactions received
- Out: the number of email interactions sent
Clicking on you can Edit each Fax Account.