The XCALLY MOTION EMail Channel allows you to define the Email Accounts that the Agents, belonging to specific Email Queues, will use to send and receive Email messages from XCALLY Motion Omni Desktop Interface.
In the Email Section you find:
- Email Queues: where you can configure all the queues dedicated to Email sessions, which the Agents can belong to (routing mechanisms, teams management, and so on)
- Email Accounts: where you must insert all the information needed to configure the capability to send and receive the messages in a Email system.
- Email Sub-Statuses: where you can define a list of custom sub-statuses (in addition to the default one: “pending”)
- Email Realtime: the monitor realtime board for the mail activities
- Email Triggers: how to configure the Email application automatic operation
The XCALLY Motion Email Channel provides some ready-to-use interfaces towards mailing systems (like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and so on) but you can also very easily configure your favorite one.
XCALLY Motion Email Channel service needs to be connected to the IMAP service of the mailing system.
As soon as a new email message arrives the IMAP server notifies XCALLY Motion which manages it providing a standard interface for all types of mailing systems.
Also in this case the Agent will manage the mail interaction transparently as well as any other request (SMS, chat, and so on).