Cally Square is a drag and drop IVR designer which provides useful tools to create and manage IVR applications for your Asterisk based telephony system.
It is very easy to createresponse applications using the various blocks including among the others:
- Callback, Dial, Internal Dial
- Play audio
- Play TTS, Speech Recognition
- Get Digit
- Options menu
- Message Record
- SMS/Email Send
- DB integration
This section covers topics related to:
- Managing IVR Projects, where you can create and design an IVR flow on the drag and drop HTML5 design area
- ODBC, where you can set different Database connections to be used on the IVR structure
- Recordings, where you can preview or download audio files recorded in an IVR project
Concurrent Sessions Check your license settings: if you need to increase your maximum number of concurrent IVR sessions ask email@example.com!
The following are the main benefits of designing an IVR Scripts:
- offer a self-service to allow your customers to solve their issues on their own without speaking with an agent.
- allow you to record customized greetings and messages so that when your customers call your company,
- Prioritize calls based on caller’s value. When a customer calls, type of the caller can be extracted from a database and IVR can route VIP customers to the agent who is most qualified to meet their needs.
- connect to a remote DB (ODBC) to extract information
- define the Variables and Intervals
- use ASR to gather input and responses through spoken words
- perform call recording
In a typical scenario of a company that uses an IVR, the callers are first greeted and asked to choose from a series of prompts (e.g. “Press 1 for Sales”). Based on the button they pressed, the callers are routed to the most appropriate queue. If all agents are busy, the caller will wait in a queue or managed differently.