Important The Callback block works only if you have Motion Bull license
How it works
Callback is a feature where a caller waiting in a queue is given the choice to be called back or to remain in the queue.
Let’s consider an example of the Callback in the IVR flow:
- the caller will hear a playback message set in the Menu block after waiting in the Queue for 20 seconds.The message tells to press “1” if he wants to be called back, avoiding to stay on hold.
- if the Customer digits “1”, he enters in the Callback block
- the callback block will then add the contact in the contact manager list and is scheduled to be called after 20 minutes as specified in the delay field. The system will automatically call his phone number if there is at least one available Agent in the queue campaign.
Please remember to associate the list to a queue campaign for Motion Bull to call the contact otherwise the contact will only be added in the list.
Step 1: Prerequisite
Before designing the IVR flow, you need to do the following in advance:
- Create a queue (Voice →Queues)
- Upload the sound files (Tools → Sounds)
- Create a variable called TIME (Tools →Variables)
- Create a list (Contact Manager → Lists)
- Create a queue campaign (Motion Bull → Queue Campaign)
- Add the list to the queue campaign
Step 2: Design the flow